Reference Number: MTR.BCR09.130-139
Christophe Claret Baccara MTR.BCR09.130-139
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Baccara is a timepiece doubling as a miniature casino with three games: baccarat (‘baccara’ in French/Italian), roulette and dice, each appealing to the audio, visual, and tactile senses.
The Baccarat cards appear on the dial as if by magic. At 6 o’clock, the player’s cards are distributed in three small windows. The banker’s cards are at 12 o’clock. To shuffle the cards, the player presses a pusher located at 9 o’clock while a pusher at 8 o’clock distributes the cards to the players. At 10 o’clock, a third pusher organizes distribution to the bank. Every time the shutter opens, for either the player or the bank, a cathedral gong can be see through a caseband window at 2 o’clock.
It is the sheer complexity of Christophe Claret’s movement that makes it possible to have an authentic game of baccarat, as if the wearer was in a real casino.
|Case||White Gold and black PVD-treated grade 5 titanium|
|Crown||White Gold and black PVD-treated grade 5 titanium|
|Dial Color||Rhodium-plated lapis lazuli dragon motif|
|Hands||Blue spinel and black PVD-treated|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, 3 games: Baccarat, roulette and dice, Patented cathedral gong|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber BCR09, 72 Hours Power Reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Other||Limited Edition of 9 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.